The 2021 NFL season is into double-digit weeks and previous the midpoint of its new 17-game schedule. That makes it an ideal early time to verify in on the up to date standings and what the playoff image is wanting like after Week 10’s motion.
The league stored its expanded playoff discipline, with 14 of its 32 groups (43.8 p.c) set to qualify for the newest postseason. That features 7 every from the AFC and NFC, with solely the No. 1 seeds getting byes on prime of home-field benefit.
Who can be in, who’s nonetheless in rivalry, and who must be fascinated by subsequent season? This is a complete look:
NFL POWER RANKINGS:
Titans take over; Cowboys, Patriots shoot up; Buccaneers, Ravens drop for Week 11
NFL standings after Week 10
AFC playoff image
Who can be in?
1. Tennessee Titans (8-2), first place, AFC South. The Titans have key wins over the Payments and Chiefs to construct up their robust convention document, with solely a loss to the Jets. Their different loss was to the Cardinals. Beating the Saints, they went up a sport and a half forward of the dropping Ravens. Remaining energy of schedule: .346
2. Buffalo Payments (6-3), first place, AFC East. The Payments had been thrilled once they beat the Chiefs to get to 5-1 however have misplaced robust video games to the Titans and Jaguars to comply with up their Week 1 residence loss to the Steelers. Past falling to this seed, that is dwindled their division lead over Patriots to solely a half sport. That is why their Jets rebound win was large. Remaining energy of schedule: .513
3. Baltimore Ravens (6-3), first place, AFC North. The Ravens did not maintain strain on the Titans and Payments by being shocked by the Dolphins on Thursday evening. They’ve key AFC wins over the Chiefs and Chargers but in addition misplaced to the Raiders and Bengals. The important thing for them holding a robust non wild-card place is profitable extra within the robust AFC North down the stretch. Remaining energy of schedule: 579
4. Kansas Metropolis Chiefs (6-4), first place, AFC West. The Chiefs took over their rightful place within the division by beating the Raiders and in addition getting a break from the Chargers dropping the late afternoon window forward of them. They might want to get forward of everybody forward of them outright to maneuver to up all the way in which to No. 1 as a result of three of their losses got here to the Titans, Payments and Ravens. Remaining energy of schedule: 577
5. Pittsburgh Steelers (5-3-1), second place, AFC North. The Steelers are hoping to remain proper behind the Ravens of their chase for a second straight division title. They’ve wins over the Payments, Browns and Broncos however misplaced to the Raiders and Bengals. They had been shorthanded however nonetheless ought to have overwhelmed the Lions. A tie continues to be a greater consequence than the Browns had. Remaining energy of schedule: .600
6. New England Patriots (6-4), second place, AFC East. The Patriots have rallied to get two video games above .500 and maintain the Payments from working away with the division once more. They gained a key wild-card implications sport towards the Browns in Week 10. Their different large convention win was over the Chargers. Remaining energy of schedule: .515
7. Los Angeles Chargers (5-4), second place, AFC West. The Chargers bolted into the shock division lead going into Week 10 by advantage of wins over the Chiefs and Raiders, so the house loss to the Vikings damage. Brandon Staley is a coach of the yr candidate as 12 months 2 with Justin Herbert has been fortuitous. They should sustain the robust AFC West play within the second half. They should beat the Chiefs once more, now trailing them by a half sport. Remaining energy of schedule: .473
Who can get there?
8. Cincinnati Bengals (5-4)
9. Las Vegas Raiders (5-4)
10. Indianapolis Colts (5-5)
11. Cleveland Browns (5-5)
12. Denver Broncos (5-5)
The Bengals and Raiders have a key sport towards one another in Week 11 in Las Vegas. The Browns must make up floor rapidly within the AFC North once more. The Broncos are certain to fade and the Colts might need dug themselves too large of an early gap to return as a wild card.
Who’s set to be out?
13. Miami Dolphins (3-7)
14. New York Jets (2-7)
15. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-7)
16. Houston Texans (1-8)
There isn’t any shock right here, save for the foremost dropoff for the Dolphins. The Jets and Jaguars must see extra out of their rookie first-round quarterbacks within the second half.
NFL PICKS WEEK 10: Straight up | In opposition to the unfold
NFC playoff image
Who can be in?
1. Inexperienced Bay Packers (8-2), first place, NFC North. The Packers did beat the Cardinals however misplaced to the Saints amongst contenders. They needn’t fear concerning the division once more and would like to put the playoff path by way of Lambeau Discipline. They’re again in that prime place after their win over the Seahawks whereas the Cardinals misplaced. Remaining energy of schedule: .454
2. Arizona Cardinals (8-2), first place, NFC West. The Cardinals rolled over their first-half schedule, save for the Week 8 loss at residence to the Packers, the crew now proper forward of them. In addition they have a key highway win over the Rams already within the division. However the Panthers loss with out Kyler Murray in Week 10 might hang-out them for some time with a shrinking division edge. Remaining energy of schedule: .438
3. Dallas Cowboys (7-2), first place, NFC East. The Cowboys jumped again right here after rebounding from the Broncos residence debacle by ripping the Falcons again in They’re nonetheless in nice form to run away with the division and are alive and effectively for home-field benefit. Remaining energy of schedule: .493
4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-3), first place, NFC South. The Buccaneers do not need to fall to a wild card once more and want to fret about ending forward of the Saints, to whom they misplaced in Week 8. They nonetheless are a robust risk to complete as a top-two seed to make their Tremendous Bowl repeat path somewhat simpler however the stunning Week 10 loss at Washington, their second in a row, did not assist. Remaining energy of schedule: .467
5. Los Angeles Rams (7-3) second place, NFC West. The Rams failed to maneuver right into a digital tie with the Cardinals, to whom they misplaced, by being upset by the 49ers on Monday evening for his or her second straight defeat. They’re nonetheless in robust form for a minimum of this seed and can maintain pushing for the division title with one other sport vs. Arizona left. Remaining energy of schedule: .538
6. New Orleans Saints (5-4), second place, NFC South. The Saints have some large NFC wins on their resume over the Packers, Buccaneers and Seahawks. The convention is weak sufficient to a minimum of fall again on this seed or No. 7 behind with the Bucs, with a good shot at repeating within the division. Sadly, they could not beat the Titans to benefit from the Buccaneers’ stumble. Remaining energy of schedule: .493.
7. Carolina Panthers (5-5), third place, NFC South. The Panthers jumped right here into the ultimate spot earlier than their sport at Arizona because of the Falcons, whom they beat earlier within the season, dropping to the Cowboys. They stayed right here by thrashing the Cardinals as the one precisely .500 crew within the NFC. Remaining energy of schedule: .516
Who can get there?
8. Minnesota Vikings (4-5)
9. San Francisco 49ers (4-5)
10. Atlanta Falcons (4-5)
11. Philadelphia Eagles (4-6)
12. Washington Soccer Staff (3-6)
13. New York Giants (3-6)
14. Seattle Seahawks (3-6)
15. Chicago Bears (3-6)
The Vikings, who beat the Panthers and Seahawks, can nonetheless make a run to a wild card ought to they determine find out how to win extra shut video games. Likewise, the 49ers cannot be counted out to rally, particularly after an enormous win towards the Rams. The Falcons are a bizarre crew from week to week, laborious to belief both method. The Seahawks nonetheless are harmful with a more healthy Russell Wilson again. The Eagles, Giants and Washington have solely a determined wild-card path behind the Cowboys. The Bears and are hanging on by a thread.
Who’s set to be out?
16. Detroit Lions (0-8-1)
Put the Lions on pure winless look ahead to the remainder of the season with a tie after their bye.